- General Ophthalmology
- Surgical treatment of cataracts
- Multifocal and toric intraocular lens implantation
- Minimally invasive glaucoma surgery
- Bettendorf, IA
- Rock Island, IL
Hospitals and Surgery Center Affiliations:
- Spring Park Surgery Center
- Trinity Medical Center
- Genesis Medical Center
- Residency: Ophthalmology, University of Colorado School of Medicine, Aurora, CO
- Internship: Internal Medicine, St. Joseph Hospital, Denver, CO
- Medical School: University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria, Graduated with Honors
- Undergraduate: Bachelor of Science, Molecular and Cellular Biology, University of Illinois at
Urbana-Champaign, Graduated with High Distinction and College Honors
- American Board of Ophthalmology Eligible
- Undergraduate Senior Thesis: Identifying new targets of the small RNA SgrS.
- Department of Microbiology, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign
- Recipient of Harvey M. Pretula Memorial Research Award.
- Chest X-ray and uveitis evaluation in a population with low incidence of sarcoidosis.
- Presented at ARVO 2019, Vancouver, Canada
- Manuscript pending publication in Ophthalmology and Therapy
- American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery
- The American Academy of Ophthalmology