Wavefront LASIK Surgery with Blade-free IntraLase Surgery $2,500/eye.
Fees include the following:
- Free LASIK consult (Due to equipment constraints, LASIK patients may not exceed 300 pounds.)
- Pre-Surgical Evaluation including: the iDesign mapping for wavefront treatment; pachymetry; topography; and a full, dilated ophthalmic eye exam.
- Surgery is performed using the iFS Advanced Femtosecond laser. This FDA-cleared femtosecond laser has more than 10 years of clinical research shown to improve both the safety and precision of LASIK.
- All Post-Operative Care for 1 Year
- Enhancements for up to 1 Year
The IRS has determined that vision correction is a qualified deductible medical expense and it qualifies for payment through employer-sponsored “cafeteria” or “flex spending” medical benefit plans and HSAs.
Military and First Responders (Police, EMTs, and Fire Fighters) receive 10% off LASIK surgery.
LASIK is an excellent investment in your personal well-being. For this reason, we believe that financial considerations should not be an obstacle and provide the following option for payment:
CareCredit Healthcare Credit Card for Better Vision
Eye Surgeons Associates offers a variety of programs and payment plans through CareCredit healthcare credit card for elective procedures.
We’re pleased to accept the CareCredit credit card, North America’s leading patient healthcare financing program. CareCredit lets you begin your procedure immediately — then pay for it over time with monthly payments that fit easily into your monthly budget.
CareCredit is a credit card exclusively designed for healthcare services. CareCredit offers special financing on purchase of $200 or more* for healthcare procedures not commonly covered by insurance, including LASIK, hearing aids, and Advanced Technology-IOLs. Why put off improving your vision or hearing, when you can see and hear clearer today? Visit www.carecredit.com for details.
Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required.